Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My toddler whine and sometimes, so do I.

Imagine waking up every morning and all your muscles are tight. Your joints are aching. Your head is foggy. Now, I spend my day chasing after an energy sucking force the Energizer Bunny couldn't even hope to compete with. Most days I do it without whining. I do start to break down. I do whine. Everyone disappears. Except my husband and son of course. My husband holds me and assures me it will all be okay. Which really inwardly aggravates me more because it will most certainly not be okay...not right now at least. My son just keeps it simple. A hug and kiss from him. It works, though. It helps lift the rain just a little bit.

I'm not looking for solutions. I just have a ton of emotions going on and sometimes I need to let out the bad. I just feel like my friends are slowly disappearing. Everyone has their own life...I understand. I still need someone to talk to. I love my husband but I need contact aside from the two boys in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Oh hon, I'm so sorry you're going through so much pain right now. Hang in there!XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, that was me last year, all my friends disappeared and I was on bedrest. I don't have any friends right now either and honestly the only thing that helped me was getting medicated.

    I really hope you'll be able to find an outlet, can you sing? Sometimes singing to music can be therapeutic for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music is very depressing for me. I was a music major in college and for various reasons had to step out. I loved performing. I always though I would still be able to play no matter what, but with all the damage now it isn't looking good.

    But I am getting a new sewing machine and my husband bought me a papasan chair and I love to curl up in it an read after bed time.

    ReplyDelete